- The personal data policy applies to personal information that you provide to us or which we collect via the Company website www.arenaplus.dk or via social media such as. LinkedIn & Instagram
- The company is the data controller for your personal information. All inquiries to the Company must be made through the contact details listed under section 7.
How we collect Your Personal Information
What personal information do we collect and for what purposes?
- When you visit the Website, we automatically collect information about you, for example, what type of browser you use, which search terms you use on the Home page, your IP address, and information about your computer to optimize the conversion on the Website, improve it and Make targeted marketing.
- When you order information on the Website, we collect information about you, such as name, address, email address, position, telephone number, information about which products you order information about or buy for the purpose of providing the services to you and for the purpose of fulfilling our bookkeeping obligations in connection with a purchase.
- When you sign up for one of our programs or events, share your name, position, and company with other participants. In the event of events we can photograph mood pictures of the participants and apply these pictures on our website. If you do not want us to use your image, we will respect this. It just requires you to make us aware of this. Either in connection with the photo being taken or subsequently.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, you express your consent to collect information about you, such as name, address, email address, phone number, information about which of your activities you participated in and purchased.
- We use the information we collect when you sign up for the newsletter to manage the registration, to offer you special benefits and direct marketing, including to inform you about our products and new services and to provide you with Other news and information that you have given your separate consent to send to you.
Basis of the collection
- The collection of information, as mentioned in section. 2.1.1 is necessary for us to take care of our interests in improving features on the Website and building it and offering you relevant offers.
- We only use your IP address to determine your geographical location if we have received your separate consent.
- The collection of information, as mentioned in section. 2.1.2 is necessary for us to fulfill our agreement with you.
- We only collect those in section. 2.1.3, if you give your explicit consent.
Use of Vendors for data issues
- We use external companies to conduct the technical operation of the Website, for example, for example, our suppliers assist us in conducting targeted marketing, including for retargeting, and improving the Website, as well as for evaluating our products / services. These companies are data administrators and under our instructions and process data for which we are data controllers. The data servers may not use the data for any purpose other than fulfillment of the agreement with us, and are subject to confidentiality about these.
In order to provide transparency regarding the processing of your information, we as a data controller must inform you about your rights.
- You are entitled at any time to request written information about, among other things, what information we have registered about you, the purpose of the registration, which categories of personal information and recipients of information there may be. may be as well as information from which the information originates.
- You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information we process about you. For extra copies, we charge a fee of DKK 50.00. If you want a copy of your personal information, please send a written request together with documentation that you are the person concerned.
The right to rectification
- You are entitled to receive incorrect personal information about yourself corrected by us. If you become aware that there are errors in the information we have registered about you, you are encouraged to contact us in writing so that the information can be corrected.
The right to delete
- In some cases, you have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us, for example, if you revoke your consent to your registration to our customer club. To the extent that processing of your information is necessary, for example, to comply with our accounting obligations, we are not required to delete your personal information.
The right to restrict storage for storage
- In certain cases, you may have limited processing of your personal data to consist of storage only, for example if you believe that the information we treat about you is incorrect
The right to data portability
- You are entitled to have your personal information delivered in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transfer this information to another data controller when we collect your personal information in connection with:
- that you purchase a product from us, cf. 2.1.2,
- You agree that we use your IP address to determine your geographical location, cf. 2.2.2,
c. that you consent to register for our newsletter, cf. 2.1.3
The right to object
- You may at any time, for special reasons, object to our processing of your personal information that we collect for use in enhancing features of the Website and its construction, cf. 2.1.1
- You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal information as we deal with for direct marketing, cf. 2.1
- If you object to your treatment, we will no longer be entitled to process your personal information unless we can establish legitimate reasons for continued treatment.
The right to revoke consent
- You are entitled at any time to revoke your consent to use your IP address to determine your geographical location, cf. 2.1.1 and your consent to register for our newsletter, cf. 2.1.3. If you revoke your consent, please be aware that in certain cases we may be entitled to continue processing, cf. 2. In such cases you will be informed about this.
If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to complain
- You are entitled at any time to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K, regarding our processing of your personal information.
Deleting personal data
- If you do not make use of our Website for a period of 1 year, we will automatically delete the information collected through cookies and the like that we have registered about you, however, to comply with legal requirements, including requirements in accounting law ( 5 years from the end of the financial year) and consumer law (the 2 year warranty) can store certain personal data for a longer period.
- Information we have collected in connection with your consent that we may send you marketing per. e-mail, text and mail, we will delete if you revoke your consent, unless we are entitled to continue processing, cf. 2
- We will delete information that we have collected in connection with your application for our newsletter, if you request a request. In all newsletters you will have the opportunity to respond and thereby opt out of your registration. By opt-out, we will automatically delete the data we have collected on your newsletter.
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safeguards against the personal or illegal destruction, loss, change or deterioration of personal data and against the misuse or misuse of any person.
- Only employees who have a real need to access your personal information to perform their work have access to them.
Linda Bech is the data controller for the personal data collected through the Website.
Amager Boulevard 120
2300 København S
Tlf: +45 2684 2120
Changes in the personal data policy
- If you cannot accept the changed policy, you will not be able to continue using the Website and your personal information may be deleted.
- This is version 2.0 of the Company’s personal data policy dated 25.05.18